Hi Sarah,

Polish Wikipedia has a Gender Gap project
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiprojekt:Gender_Studies
but from what I know they don't in fact issue any barnstars (Wikipedia
Poland is not quite as hot on awards as English one). There is an userbox
that you can post on your userpage saying that you are involved in the
project.

Best wishes - hope this helps a little,
Daria
--
Daria Cybulska
Events Organiser

On 4 June 2012 20:27, Sarah Stierch <sarah.stie...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi everyone,
>
> As many of you know, Wikipedians often award each other
> barnstars/awards/medals for a job well done. We have a few that we
> developed over the year for contributions related to the gender gap and
> women's subjects:
>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Feminism/Resources#Awards
>
> I often want to award women who edit other language Wikipedias similar
> awards, but, due to my own language barrier I have a hard time finding if
> those types of awards exist.
>
> Does your home Wikipedia have similar awards?
>
> -Sarah
>
> --
> *Sarah Stierch*
> *Wikimedia Foundation Community Fellow*
> >>Mind the gap! Support Wikipedia women's outreach: donate
> >>today<https://donate.wikimedia.org/>
> <<

Daria Cybulska
Events Organiser
Wikimedia UK
+44 (0) 207 065 0994
--
Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal control
over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.

Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited, a Company Limited by
Guarantee registered in England and Wales, Registered No. 6741827.
Registered Charity No.1144513. Registered Office 4th Floor, Development
House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK
is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia projects
are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst other
projects).