thanks, Emily,

> Do you need anything else?

yes, I guess I need users who speak "English+" (+ meaning: Other languages than
English)
and who are ready and able to add interwiki links to all of the patrol pages

Q: btw, do we have a gender gap patrol project running anywhere? for spotting
sexism etc. and finding
better phrases, e.g. gender neutral ones, etc.?

this should generally be very interesting, I think,

Q: did we have a gender gap related list of projects/ WP pages that seek more
active participation (e.g. on
en.WP) and if yes, can anyone please remind me of its name/location?

thanks & cheers
Claudia

On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 21:53:06 -0500, Emily Monroe wrote
> The random page patrol is
> here<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Random_page_patrol>,
> and recent changes patrol page is
> here<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Recent_changes_patrol>.
> The latter has interwiki links; random page patrol, however, does not.
> Also, Wikipedia:Patrol <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Patrols> has
> two interwiki links.
>
> Do you need anything else?
>
> From,
> Emily
>
> On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 3:03 AM, <koltzenb...@w4w.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi Emily, hi all,
> >
> > thanks :-)
> >
> > to me this seems like an interesting role for WP users who have no strong
> > inclination for writing new articles
> > etc. yet wish to contribute their share
> >
> > Emily, by way of introducing the activity profile to WP newcomers, can you
> > maybe point me to any role
> > description that I might pass on to lurking WP newcomers who might be
> > waiting for exactly such an entry
> > point? Maybe there even is a WP page that already has a few interwiki
> > links?
> >
> > ah, just found the one for new pages here:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:New_pages_patrol -
> > apparently also available in العربية, Česky, Deutsch, Español, עברית,
> > Português, Русский, Українська, 中文
> >
> > is there a page for random page patrolling, too? I think this would be the
> > best appetizer :-)
> >
> > thanks & cheers
> > Claudia
> >
> > On Sat, 9 Jun 2012 14:31:33 -0500, Emily Monroe wrote
> > > I am a page patroller; whether it's recent change, new page, or random
> > page
> > > patrolling, I've done it. For now, I am random page patrolling, with
> > > the occasional Google search for things I'm interested in, flitting from
> > > page to page, copyediting, wikifying, tagging/untagging, and
> > > updating/adding Wikiproject banners.
> > >
> > > From,
> > > Emily
> > [...]