ah, thanks, Michelle,

so it seems you and me see different gaps in different places :-) interesting,
let's see what might emerge in
contributions by others: everyone sees different gender gaps, I guess,

so where is the gap for you @all?
and where the possible bridges?

thanks
Claudia

On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 18:33:52 +1000, Michelle Gallaway wrote
> 'Queer' fits quite nicely under the 'G' part, and I always despair a little
> when I see the 'I' and 'T' lumped in with the 'L', 'G' and 'B' as if
> they're the same thing.
>
> Basically, with this alphabet soup, you're going to offend someone always
> no matter what you do.
>
> On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 8:05 AM, <koltzenb...@w4w.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi Tom,
> >
> > thanks, why has the name been limited to LGBT?
> > in my opinion (and I see this nicely done in Spanish-speaking communities)
> > we need LGBTIQ
> > which means: plus intersexual plus queer
> >
> > cheers
> > Claudia
> >
> > On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 22:30:02 +0100, Tom Morris wrote
> > > I'm happy to announce that a new Wikimedia LGBT mailing list has been
> > > setup. For the time being, it is being hosted on lists.wikiqueer.org.

> > > The list is for discussion of possible future LGBT outreach and
> > > partnership work, increasing the coverage of LGBT history, issues and
> > > culture, and any other issues that specifically affect LGBT editors.
> > >
> > > You don't have to be lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender to join.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Tom Morris
> > > <http://tommorris.org/>

> > thanks & cheers,