Dear all,

we have just launched a gender gap mailing list for the German
speaking community.

Everyone who is interested in discussing topics regarding female
participation or gender-specific discrimination in the German speaking
projects is invited to join in.

The mailing list should serve as a platform for connecting and
exchange and we are looking forward to a respective and fruitful
atmosphere.

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Nicole Ebber

--
Nicole Ebber
Projektmanagerin

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. +49 30 219158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das