If you want to see how this is a problem that reaches to the top, I have
just added the refs from a recent lecture about the sexism that is directed
at our first female Prime Minister - Julia
Gillard<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Gillard>.
Politics is a very rough business so it is hard to separate out the usual
bad treatment from special bad treatment for any politician but the sexism
directed at Gillard is a case that has been made by reputable people in
reputable fora. I hope my addition to her article lasts.

Whiteghost.ink