Thanks, Sarah! Great work!

I have added the information to our weekly "Wikimedia:Woche", where we
collect news and reports from our global movement and send it via our
blog and mailinglist.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikimedia:Woche/N%C3%A4chste_Woche

Until now, the information is only available in German, but I'd like
to kick-off sth. similar on Meta in English within the next weeks.

If any of you is interested in contributing to a global Wikimedia
newsletter with very brief information and links to several current
topics, let me know - and also, if you are aware of any other
newsletter or information channel like this. :)

Cheers,
Nicole

On 7 November 2012 21:15, Sarah Stierch <sarah.stie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have released my report about phase one of the WikiWomen's Collaborative.
> You can find it here:
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:WikiWomen%27s_Collaborative/Phase_1/Report
>
> Any comments or concerns should take place on wiki, preferably.
>
> Thank you! (And if you want to get involved, let me know :D)
>
> Sarah
>

> --
> Sarah Stierch
> Museumist and open culture advocate
>>>Visit sarahstierch.com<<

Nicole Ebber
Projektmanagerin

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. +49 30 219158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das