Hi all,

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 11:23:19 -0800
Siko Bouterse <sboute...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> That's great, Leigh and Sarah - I'm excited to see how many of these
> parties we can ignite :-)

Sounds like a good idea to me (just as a general note of approval - I am not
female - see: http://www.shlomifish.org/meta/FAQ/#guy_or_girl ). Any chance that
you can also introduce these aforementioned people to other Wikipedia
communication channels such as IRC ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IRC
) and mailing lists such as this one?

I recall having a hard time instructing someone whom I met on an Israeli
open-source-related forum/cause/etc. on Facebook, about how to use IRC and
connect to Freenode, and doing it face to face may alleviate some of this.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish