Hi Sarah,

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 09:36:25 -0800
Sarah Stierch <sarah.stie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Myself and Joseph Reagle were interviewed by the Daily Dot about the
> gender gap.
>
> You can read it here:
> http://www.dailydot.com/society/wikipedia-gender-gap-sarah-stierch/
>
> Probably one of my favorite articles thus far about the gender gap.
> Beware, dorky photograph of yours truly at the top, so if you haven't
> had your coffee this morning it'll surely startle you. ;)

Thanks for the link - it was not long at all, and to the point. I'm not a big
fan of these interviews that feature selected quotes from the interviewees with
a lot of interpretation and background facts, and prefer those that contain
a transcript of the entire text of the Questions and Answers, but this one was
not too bad, and it seemed factual.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish