Hi Tom,

In the US/UK/Australia International Women's Day has expanded to become Women's History Month for March. Every year we do this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiWomen%27s_History_Month

Sadly I've been so swamped with my professional life and limited on my volunteer time that I haven't been able to promote the event like I was able to do last year. I hope that others can step up.

-Sarah