[Pardon the cross-posts - and the English message] - Please forward as well!

Hi everyone,

March is Women's History Month, and this will be the second year for WikiWomen's History Month, an *international* collaborative event that takes place offline at edit-a-thons and online through project focuses. Events and projects focus on improving women's history coverage on any language project. We have a page on English Wikipedia, like last year, to gather all of the events:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiWomen%27s_History_Month

So far we have events in South America, Europe and the United States.

I hope you'll consider throwing an event in your town, village, or city - or do a women's history focus for your WikiProject - large or small!

Sarah

--
*Sarah Stierch*
*/Museumist and open culture advocate/*