Hi Sarah,

  It is customary to collect the e-mail ids of the participants while they
register for the workshop/edit-a-thon. They are being followed up over
e-mail. The participants have created Wikimedia accounts during the
edit-a-thon. I am not sure if their usernames have been recorded for
contacting them in future.

Netha