By the way, I am constantly surprised at the tone in some of the discussions on
Commons. I rarely meet that normally on Swedish WIkipedia. But I am not naive
about it. I know that it exists. Some time ago, I wrote a blog post about how
there is actually several encyclopedias all rolled together under the same
trademark. Each encyclopedia has its own culture, and quality. For instance,
the articles about birds on svwp are second to none, even enwp. That's because
we have a large ornithologically interested group of Swedish Wikipedians.
There, the discussion climate is friendly and result oriented. In other areas,
the quality is lower, but so is the level of discussion.

http://wikimediasverige.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/det-finns-inte-bara-en-wikipedia/

Here the tone seems hostile and the level of quality low. I wish I had a good
answer on how to counter that.

Best wishes,

Lennart Guldbrandsson

Personlig blogg
Presentation
@aliasHannibal

Mobil: 070 - 207 80 05

"Tänk dig en värld där varje människa på den här planeten får fri tillgång till
världens samlade kunskap. Det är vårt mål."
Jimmy Wales