Hi all,

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 08:37:40 -0800
Sarah Stierch <sarah.stie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Inspired by the work WikiProject women scientists has been doing - and
> despite helping to found the project and doing many an event about women
> scientists, art is my true love, and the only two good articles I have
> under my belt are about artists...so...I decided to take some action :)
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Women_artists
>
> Help is needed in a few areas:

This sounds like a commendable project, but one thing I am missing after
reading the description, is which kind of artists it encompasses. Is it
limited to art like painting, sculpting, computer graphics, animation, or
does it also encompass art such as music, creative writing, acting[1], etc.? Can
you please clarify your intentions on the page?

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

[1] - I'm not sure if there's significant Wikipedia bias for female artists in
these artistic areas, but I'm still interested if they fall under the umbrella
of the Women Artists WikiProject.