Thank you all for your inputs and suggestions. They have been immensely
useful.

For those who wish to participate remotely, an IRC channel #hack4change has
been created on Freenode. The edit-a-thon takes places in New Delhi. I am
joining via Skype from Mumbai (Bombay). We also intend to live blog the
event. I'll share the links to the live-blogs tonight (India time).

This is the list of articles for the edit-a-thon:
*Vina Mazumdar
*Vishaka Guidelines
*Urvashi Butalia
 *Mathura Rape case
*Kamla Bhasin (no article yet, it will be created)
 *Flavia Agnes

Adding to the list
*Agnes Kharshiing suggested by Cobi

Regards,
Rohini

--
Chairperson (Special Interest Group), Gender gap,
Wikimedia Chapter (India)