Dear diversity enthusiasts,

at the Wikimedia Diversity Conference 2013 in Berlin we all felt that it is
necessary to keep the discussion going, exchange our experience with
working in the field of Diversity and make future plans together.

Therefore we would like to kick-off a series of Google Hangouts together
with you!

As a pilot, we suggest to start now, experiment until Wikimania and then
see what happens next. We need you to contribute your own ideas and topics
to this dialogue!

We are hoping that we can schedule the first hangout in the next week
already.

We would love to see many of you joining. If you are interested, please
fill-in the Doodle <http://doodle.com/ua6erh7p72z53ft2> to find the best
suiting date. We will close the Doodle on Sunday and communicate the date
for the Hangout on
Meta<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Diversity/Dialogue#round_up_sessions_of_the_Conference>
and
via this mailinglist.

As a topic for the first hangout we would like to take a fresh look at the
issues covered in the round up
sessions<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Diversity_Conference/Documentation#Round_up_session_documentation>
of
the Diversity Conference and discuss and share what happened since then. We
can also discuss other forms of shaping the dialogue about diversity.

To make the best of this hangout, we would like to encourage you to prepare
yourselves by reading through the minutes of the round-up sessions, and by
reflecting on your own work in the last couple of months.

We are looking forward to hearing about your projects and everything else
you want to share with us!

Kind Regards,

Merle

Merle von Wittich