Revisiting this thread after I had my tea (I keep reminding myself not to
send emails prior to caffeine intake)

1) Gender Gap conference or whatever re: Keiliana. That's cool. I'm down.
There are usually grants for people to travel to the conference - so
international people and those not in DC, look out.

2) I would like to see some action driven activities. Not just lectures,
and more focus on women/women-identifying people, presenting. The reason I
suggest a "Wikihack" is so we can edit together, celebrate together, and
feel like we left getting some things done - on talk pages or on content
pages. But not have to make it some type of formal edit-a-thon thing.

3) I think it would be super cool to organization WikiWomen/Gender Gap
meetups internationally on a semi regular basis - just for beers and sewing
and solidarity. We see meetup's all the time around the world and I notice
they are still male dominated. I think it would be cool. Perhaps we can
create a meet-up space on Wikipedia for WikiWomen (and those who identify
as such). I'm all down for hanging out with allies, but, I'd really like to
have a woman centric meetup, too.

-Sarah