Hi,
I agree with Sarah. Both the community, chapters and the @WeAreWikipedia
account needs more diversity. I'm a white, West European, middle aged(?)
male, working at a chapter (Wikimedia Sweden) and I'm running
@WeAreWikipedia for the second time now. As I got asked to apply last
weekend I doubt there is a huge crowd waiting to curate, so I recommend you
to sign up, http://wearewikipedia.wordpress.com/take-part/.

Also recommending you to read the Storify Roberta Wedge put together, both
the one about her week as curator (
https://storify.com/robertawedge/my-week-on-wearewikipedia) and the one
with our (Wikimedia Sweden) blog with X-mas greetings and stupid ads (
https://storify.com/robertawedge/a-few-thoughts-on-gendergap-and-wikiwomen-etc
).

(Don't be fooled by my face next to her tweets, it's a Storify embedding
twitter issue. Next week someone else (you?) will be there.)

Best regards
/axel