I can imagine the complaints and hurdles. The discussion is it possible?
Could it work?

To your specific questions, if there's no page-protection option, can there
be? If it's absolutely impossible, then the moderators would have to keep
an eye on those things. Also, I think there would be parts of the project
that would be vehemently opposed, but others who wouldn't care one way or
another, and some who would welcome such a space with open arms.

I don't know about EEML. I will read that.

Again, I am brainstorming here. Discussing how it *could* work, not whether
or not it will or would.

Lightbreather