Just copy-pasting this from another thread on Wikimedia-L, where similar
events are happening in relation to members of that list:

"
> I think it will be better if most of us can "Report the Group".

Yes, please do this. We're also talking with Google about trying to resolve
the issue, but my understanding is that reporting that you've been
fraudulently subscribed will help move that conversation along.

[Same applies to the fake gender-gap list.]

Thanks-
Luis

--
Luis Villa