Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 11:13:32 +0100
From: jane...@gmail.com
To: gendergap@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: [Gendergap] online Harassment survey

Hi all, I just filled out the survey that was posted in the banner notice -
link is herehttps://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Harassment_consultation_2015

I was surprised at my own reactions, because though I am pretty sure my
Wikipedia account has never been hacked, on my facebook account  few years ago
someone tried to impersonate me and of course here we all experienced that odd
episode with a google group that sent us all mail as if it was from this list.
Anyway, hope many of you get a chance to complete the survey. It is linked to a
page on meta that promises survey feedback later this month.