What kind of information, exactly, are you trying to collect there?  Is it
"contributions" to those policies?  In which case...you're not helping.
I'm going to be blunt, constant upheaval at policy pages is not what GGTF
is for, and treating policy discussions like games is not a good idea.
Gamifying policy discussion?

Risker/Anne