the pie may be rotten, but its the only one we've got

i.e. silicon valley does not work very well; it reflects the values of a
technocratic elite, with a lot of privilege and bias.

as we continue culture change going forward, there will be a critical mass
of diversity, where organisations will become more productive.
http://www.umass.edu/newsoffice/article/teams-critical-mass-women-let-them-%E2%80%98lean
what are now niche orgs will outperform; larger orgs will see the advantage
of more well rounded workers, and diversity in their teams.

we will have to improve the pie one slice at a time.

jim hayes