Hi Neotarf,

I saw that Smallbones suggested that article on WT:GGTF
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_Countering_systemic_bias/Gender_gap_task_force#Women.27s_rights_in_2015>.
It would be wonderful to create a series of "women's rights in ...", going
back decades. Thank you for compiling those sources.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Sarah