Great! Now it works! Why need I do it like this instead of being implemented automatically?!!
> Salam, > > Le Vendredi 20 D�cembre 2002 10:52, Munzir Taha a �crit : > > I ./configure && make && su -c 'make install' the qtquran as specified > > but when I try to launch the program I got this error message > > > > Error calling quran_init() > > Try this, as root: > > cd /usr/local/share/libquran > mkdir audio > mkdir xml > cp *.xml xml/ > > > I couldn't find where is the definition of this function. Any ideas? > > I would also be happy to attach the config.log file for both libquran and > > qtquran if it's alowed and you ask for. > > _______________________________________________ > > General mailing list > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

