Hi, Would this link be useful?
http://www.sattaratun.com/quranin4.asp Salam Yasser ----- Original Message ----- Subject: Re: More translations of the Quran Sent: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 14:29:30 +0000 From: Mohammed Yousif <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > On Sunday 29 December 2002 06:44, Ossama Khayaat wrote: >> Well, you can then take a look at www.quran.org too. I found >> excellent information and translations there from different >> translators. >It doesn't seem to be good see: >http://www.quran.org/mosque/index.html >(Role of the Prophet Muhammad) > >I'm not going to use anything from some people who actually put false >statements about islam. >-- >Mohammed Yousif >"She is in my mind and soul, I love her with all my heart and blood". >We _will_ restore OUR Jerusalem >_______________________________________________ >General mailing list >[EMAIL PROTECTED] >http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general > _________________________________________________________ Stay in touch with your buddies and find new ones from ALL OVER THE WORLD on Mirsal Maktoob IM. http://www.maktoob.com/ _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

