-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Salam,
On Saturday 06 March 2004 16:35, Mohammed Yousif wrote: > Salam, > Nadim just informed me that he finished the Missing Quranic Glyphs > Unicode Proposal. > It contains 8 new glyphs that are missing from unicode but are > essentially required to encode the Holy Qur'an properly. > They are very important that some of them are used too heavily. > Please do comment on them and see if you can provide suggestions. > > The PDF is here: > http://www.arabeyes.org/~nadim/tmp/qu_prop.pdf I have zero experience with Unicode proposals so I can't help much. I'd like to report this though: 1/ Spelling mistake in Sample 1.1 (Written Samle 1.1). 2/ Nadim, your email is [EMAIL PROTECTED], no ? That's all ;-) Salam, - -- Youcef R. Rahal Arabeyes.org http://www.arabeyes.org/~rahal -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (GNU/Linux) iD8DBQFASszjHDRR6Cd0eSYRAhXXAKCJf3QiRzPx5OxNQgsJXmfOeEDPKACfb4hG OZfpZUx1ATwxB70MQ9sSuAo= =adlf -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

