Hi Gianugo,

On Feb 4, 2013, at 4:28 PM, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

All, I was swamped and failed to post the January report on time, so we are in for a February deadline and I'd like to work well in advance. I'm planning to send a short report stating that we are on track (at least according to jira) and there are no projects in the pipeline/no mailing list traffic.

That's my understanding as well.

I'm assuming someone is still listening here,

Of course.

and the reason why things are quiet is because, well, there is nothing to do. If however you have concerns that you would like to voice, I'm all ears.

No voice from here.

Thanks,

Craig

Thanks, -- Gianugo