As I am working my way through this code, it occurs to me that much of
what I am finding could apply to termination of projects.  For
example, if the secretary adds the PMC to LDAP for 'Establish'
resolutions at the end of the board meeting it might make equal sense
for the secretary to remove the PMC (and committers) for 'Terminate'
resolutions.

Thoughts?

- Sam Ruby