Hi Attic folk,

The Apache DB PMC have voted to move the DdlUtils sub-project of Apache DB
to the attic (I'm the current chair of the Apache DB PMC).

As moving sub-projects to the Attic is a bit unusual, I wanted to contact
you with a few questions.

1) It is my understanding that I can skip step (2) of

    https://attic.apache.org/process.html

   entirely, because we're not moving all of Apache DB to the attic, just
   this one sub-project. Am I correct?

2) Step (3) of

    https://attic.apache.org/process.html

   says that I should open a INFRA JIRA issue describing the request to
   move the sub-project resources to the attic. However, when searching
   for example requests to model mine after, I came across

   and
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATTIC-133

   which would seem to indicate that I should open my JIRA issue in the
   ATTIC section of JIRA, not the INFRA section. Is that correct? If
   so, perhaps 'process.html' needs a small update here?

3) Step (3) of process.html discusses:

   a) "Delete unix/ldap group", and
   b) "Turn off automated builds"

   I don't know how to check to see if these tasks are needed for DdlUtils;
   can you suggest some more details about what I need to investigate?

4) Below are the resources I am aware of; I am planning to put these in the
   JIRA issue that I open. Does it look like I have covered the necessary
   topics appropriately?

The DdlUtils web site is: http://db.apache.org/ddlutils/

There are two mailing lists:
    - ddlutils-user at db.apache.org