Le jeudi 13 février 2020, 00:57:26 CET Mads Toftum a écrit :
> On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 03:21:04PM -0800, Hen wrote:
> > Sounds good to me. I doubt folk are looking at the DOAP file for status
> > instead of checking the updated site.
>
> Aren't these doap files used for building some of
> https://projects.apache.org/projects.html?
projects site uses
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/projects.apache.org/trunk/data/projects.xml
 to find DOAP files

> > On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 6:21 AM sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > It's tedious getting access to a project DOAP in order to change the
> > > PMC to the Attic.
> > >
> > > One solution is to drop the DOAP from the list of projects.
> > >
> > > Another might be to copy the DOAP into a separate area, update that
> > > and change projects.xml to point to the updated DOAP. This could
> > > probably be mostly automated.
>
> I was having a look around the infra tools repo and found
> infrastructure/site-tools/trunk/projects/attic_files/
>
> There's a few project doap files in there but only from 2011 and 2012.
>
> > > The projects.xml file could retain the original location as a comment
> > > (and so could the DOAP copy)
> > >
> > > The downside is that the project repo would not have the change.
> > >
> > > WDYT?
+1
we need to make it simple for us, or the job won't get done: if there are
complaints later, we'll do the effort to update original DOAP file.
But I suppose nobody uses these original DOAP files, then we're currently just
making our job harder "for fun"...

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/attic/data/doaps/ looks perfect

Regards,

Hervé