Good idea: such banners could help projects needing help to make noise beyond
mailing lists, hoping to get some new contributors.

I suppose this is a service the Attic could provide to help projects avoid
getting to the Attic :)

Currently, when such a banner is added it points to an Attic page: where would
such a "pre-attic" banner point, so people seeing the red banner can
understand that their help is needed?

Any current project that would need such "pre-attic" banner help, so we can
work on concrete example?

Regards,

Hervé