Being it's April Fool's day, how about (non-destructive)
practical jokes, computer humor, and perhaps, new
standards in LAN hardware.  I just discovered that I
need to use Cat 5e, or is it going to be Cat 6 in my
house!  At least I was authorized to remove a long
idle 66 block from my wife's office for the house.

Rush Limbaugh recently got an implant to restore his
hearing.  Wonder if it can be networked?   Does it run
Linux?

My youngest is expecting to make me a grandfather
for the first time about September.  Should we plan
on a cell phone implant?  If so, which brand?

Choppy