I get about 50 spam emails a week, and I haven't put
up any filters (yet).

I recently solved a problem with some guy who thought
his email address was the same as mine:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], but I was able to reply to personal
emails to him to straighten it out. In the meantime,
I've been signed up to various spam lists because of
him. :P

John Hebert