Hello everyone.  I've been reading all the e-mails sent to this list,
and I'm assuming a majority of you are well informed individuals with
opinions I can trust.  Here's my dilemma.  My little brother has
attended ITT tech for one quarter so far and he's having second guesses
now, which is understandable because they're kind of expensive.  I was
wondering if anyone could give me their opinion on how widely accepted a
degree from ITT-Tech would be.  If any of you are in a position to make
hiring and firing decisions, I would extremely appreciate some insight
into how you view a degree from ITT-Tech.  Thanks in advance for any
opinions offered.  I'd like to give him advice or ease his worries, but
I'm still in the process of getting an education myself and lack the
real world experience to give him a learned opinion.

Cordially,
Douglas Adams