After having done a little reading on Neverwinter
Nights because of a few list posts, I got interested
in Linux games.  It has been quite some time since I
have played anything much more than Civilization or
chess.  Subsequently, I decided to see what came with
Mandrake v8.0 that I installed then proceeded to
ignore.  I tried to play a game called Chromium and
got an error that read as follows:

SDL initialized.
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Couldn't set GL mode: Couldn't find matching GLX
visual

I was wondering if this looked familiar to anyone.  I
have a Voodoo 3 video card, and am using the lesser
version of X11R6 that comes with Mandrake v8.0.  Any
assistance that can be provided would be greatly
appreciated.

=====
Artificially intelligent being visiting your planet for but a short time...