No, but we did have some Lycoris people join the Libranet user group
in the last couple of weeks.  It was about the latest release, I do
not know if it left them cold, or didn't come in time or what.  Just
that they siad they would miss the community, but not the Lycoris.

--- John Hebert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cool, thanks Larry. Been wanting to try it out, as
> well as Lycoris and ELX and OpenBSD 3.1 and ... :)
>
> Would be nice to get your perspective on it. Anyone
> other than Ed has tried out Lycoris and ELX?
>
> John Hebert
>
> --- Larry Braud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Being a newbie to Linux but not computers, I am
> > downloading the LibraNet 2.0
> > essential iso and will install it on a Micron P133
> > w/64 mb RAM. I have 5.7
> > and a 4 G drives on it. I'll let you know what
> > happens.
> > Larry

=== message truncated ===

=====
Warmest Regards,
Doug Riddle
http://www.dougriddle.com

## Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the
Peoples' Liberty Teeth." - George Washington ##