Osbourne's "The Complete Refernce" for RedHat linux 6.2. You would be
surprised how little has actually changed.  For the most part, all
they have added is some GUI's.
I am about to give that book and a few others to the BRLUG library,
if you want first crack at them, I have no problem.  I am wading
through "Using Smaba" right now.  It is a useful tome, but a surefire
cure for sleeplesness...  If you cannot fall asleep reading that
book, you do not need a nap, you're already dead!  Still, it is worth
struggling with and I have an answer to a question everytime I wake
up. (grin)

Doug