On Friday June 10 2005 00:00, Will Hill spake:
> Got a tutorial on it and kmail?  It would be good to know more about what
> the big yellow unknown key bars mean.
> >
> > Does anyone besides me here use PGP/GPG?

All that means is that I haven't taken the trouble to find anyone in the web
of trust and get them to sign my key.

--

Joey Kelly
http://joeykelly.net

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL