On Tuesday June 14 2005 10:09, Matt spake:
> Can anyone recommend a e-commerce storefront solution that runs on
> linux?  Looking for something "fairly" easy to setup and low/no cost.

We just did this 2 weeks ago, IIRC. You probably want oscommerce, just like
the last guy did.

--

Joey Kelly
http://joeykelly.net

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL
sorry for the repitition - I just recently resubscribed.  :)

Thanks for all the help & suggestions!

Thanks,

Matthew