Also note that updating your routing table manually via a boot script
will only work temporarily - When the DHCP client renews its IP address
- which typically happens every 1-24 hours, depending on your server's
configuration - it will override the default gateway again. Your best
bet is to either modify your dhclient as described below, or go
static-either with a dhcp reservation or manually entered IP address.