Just got this from our Novell rep....  looks like MS found a way to unload all
the Suse licenses they bought, haha.   As much as people hate the MS/Novell
pact, i have to say that it is interesting.  Five years ago, if someone told me
that MS would soon be a Linux reseller, i would have laughed.  Perhaps in the
next 5 years we'll see "MS Office for Linux"?

ray

------------------------------
Dell Joins Microsoft and Novell Collaboration
Dell responds to customer demand for greater interoperability and
intellectual property assurance between Windows and Linux.
Microsoft Corp. and Novell Inc. today announced that Dell Inc. is the
first major systems provider to join the business collaboration that was
formed by Microsoft and Novell in response to customer demand for
greater interoperability and intellectual property (IP) assurance. As
part of the agreement, Dell will purchase SUSE? Linux* Enterprise Server
certificates from Microsoft and establish a services and marketing
program to migrate existing Linux users who are not Dell Linux customers
to SUSE Linux Enterprise Server.   More information about the Microsoft
and Novell agreement, including other customer announcements, can be
found at http://www.moreinterop.com.