Good point - but that really depends on where you're located.  We went for a
good power source (first drop off a sub-station - in Millerville, on Old
Hammond) but it's out of downtown Baton Rouge so our options were limited at
the time.

I probably ought to revisit our options but Cox haven't pissed me off recently
so it's a low priority at the moment.  Anyone moving here should consider what
their options are at different locations - what's available in one place may
not be available in another.

Edmund Cramp
--
 My country, right or wrong," is a thing that no patriot would think of saying
 except in a desperate case.  It is like saying, "My mother, drunk or sober."