Good point - I know Mat well and I'm sure that he would not advocate that I
break the law.

Although it would seem that the only way to actually restore functionality to
the software product that I legally "license" from Microsoft is to purchase a
second physical copy... except that of course it's not a copy ... just a second
"license" to run the software that they "own" because at no point do you
actually "own" any of the software on the computer.

But you have to "own" a CD to get it to run .... my head hurts...

Let's see what sigmonster has to say...

Regards,
Edmund Cramp
--
If you want a good example of how selective denial of service doesn't work as a
method of contraception, this would appear to have been it. -- Sam Nelson puts