> What code does Microsoft have that belongs to Linux? I've heard that
> one. I'd like to know more.

I always thought it was the IP stack. They had stolen or borrowed most
of the BSD network stack maybe?
bb

This is most definitely correct. Take a gander at C:\Windows\Sytem32\Drivers
and tell me that \etc directory file isn't from *nix.

As far as stealing goes, that's what the BSD license is all about... anyone
can take it and do what they want with it. The GPL is superior in that you
must give back any changes you make to the code, and you can't simply take the
code and call it yours.

--
Joey Kelly
http://joeykelly.net