Howdy All -

Hoping somebody can help me out.  I'm working in a shared hosting environment
and having to get mildly creative getting the name of my .htaccess
authenticated user.  Finally after much google searching and fiddling in PHP
and .htaccess, I seem to finally be able to get this through the following
mod_rewrite segment:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} !^$
RewriteRule test.php$ test.php?login=%{HTTP:Authorization}

</IfModule>

Ok, that's all well, fine and dandy...and it works well enough, but I'm not
1) A mod_rewrite guru
2) A regular expressions master (as much as I need to be, they've never quite
clicked for me).

I need/would like some assistance in transforming the above Rewriterule to work
for every .php file in the protected directory/structure.

Suggestions????

Mark (this isn't for LMFJ, its actually for CCCC, just using my work e-mail to
ask the question)

Mark
AIM:  MarkAtLMFJ

Mark A. Lappin, CCNA, MCITP: Enterprise Administrator | Lee Michaels Fine
Jewelry
Director of Information Technology
11314 Cloverland Ave  | Baton Rouge, LA 70809
Ph: 225.291.9094 ext 245 | Fax: 225-291-5778  | Mobile:  225-362-2770
www.lmfj.com

This communication is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
this communication .