From: general-boun...@brlug.net [mailto:general-boun...@brlug.net] On Behalf Of
Tim Fournet
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 11:31 AM
To: General@brlug.net
Subject: [brlug-general] Open Source SPAM filtering

I was wondering if anyone has any well-working SPAM filters based on open
source software that they can recommend? The combination of solutions we've
been using have worked fairly decently until recently, but fighting SPAM is
always a changing war.

I'm familiar with a lot of the commercial products on the market, but I want to
give Open Source a chance before going 100% commercial. I wouldn't mind a
subscription fee for some sort of signature-based service or blacklist if
there's a good one out there, but I would love to see a good open source
framework to start with.