Yeah, they totally sell new parts. I'm not sure what you mean by
wholesale, when I think wholesale, I think bulk. I bought a bunch of
OEM hard drives and optical drives from Computer Heaven a few months
ago. Their main business is repair service, but I was impressed by
their selection of parts, stuff I could definitely use in a pinch: ATX
power supply cable adapters/extenders, a huge selection of cables of
various length and gender combinations, VGA, DVI, USB, etc. CMOS
batteries, toolkits, yada yada.

And since I thought "wholesale" was ambiguous, I'll go ahead and say
that by "OEM," I mean a new drive in an antistatic bag with no other
packaging.

But Formosa's worth a shot as well.