Yes, much better way of phrasing it.

From: general-boun...@brlug.net [mailto:general-boun...@brlug.net] On Behalf Of
Tim Fournet
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 12:00 PM
To: general@brlug.net
Subject: Re: [brlug-general] Printing to an existing PDF

So you want to merge some data into an existing PDF form?
On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Dustin Puryear
<dpury...@puryear-it.com<mailto:dpury...@puryear-it.com>> wrote:
No, no copy&pasting. The user fills in the information into a program and then
clicks Print.

I know about Adobe Acrobat being able to combine PDFs and other docs. I wonder
what the other options are.