Well. I already have an iPhone. So I don't really want the maxipad version of
the same limited thing. Plus I really wanted to play around with android.
I read last week that the viewsonic tabs were being pulled from some shelves.
But I don't know any details beyond that.
What got me started is that there are a few $100-$200 models. So i was
considering one of them. But if I buy something I don't want to buy a piece of
crap. So I might wait and see what comes out from ces.