Let met see if I'm rejected this time. If so then I could use a little advice.

Last night I downloaded the Motodev addon for Eclipse. The program validator complained that my bitmap was not in one of the standard subdirs, so I changed that and resubmitted last night. I should hear something from them soon. All this despite running on Brad's generic tablet and in the emulator. Go figure.